Pages

Sunday, December 7

Thankful

I'm just going to be upfront and state that I'm not even going to attempt to catch up on blogging...

Casey is 4 and a half months old!  Oh my goodness, does the time truly fly.  Every day brings something new and wonderful.  I thought it was the best thing in the world when he slept for 4 hours straight.  Then I thought his smile was the absolute best thing.  Then he giggled, and oh my word, how precious!  Not sure how he can top that one.  That's a lie...sleeping more than 4 hours would top that.  

Casey made his first trip to TEXAS for Thanksgiving.  He was a trooper and slept most of the way.  He loved spending time with family and he LOVES Texas!

His new favorite holiday is Christmas and he is counting down the days till Santa comes!

Speaking of Santa, my dad is Santa.
Reese stopped him in the Nashville airport for a picture.
Then she talked about it on Ellen.
It has been pretty comical watching his road to celebrity!
In all seriousness, my dad truly is Santa.  He is the most giving and generous person I know.  I'm so thankful for him, and I'm so glad that Casey has such a wonderful person in his life to look up to!



No comments: