I have recently read two blog posts with interviews of blogger husbands (both written by HU recruiter wives) so I thought I'd join in on the fun. My questions are in bold. Enjoy!
What is your current profile picture?
Me and you, walking home from church.
What is your favorite salty snack?
(first response - inappropriate). Cheez-its.
What is your current mood?
Meh. But I'm glad to be with you.
If you could go back and change something about your past, what would it be?
Psh - I have no idea.
Really? Nothing?
Maybe a little less lip-slutty.
Do you have a crazy side?
Yes.
Would you like to explain?
I don't know. I mean, you know I'm crazy.
If you could have dinner with someone from history, who would it be?
(without missing a beat) Abraham Lincoln.
Beard envy, right?
Uh, yeah. And he was awesome.
Have you ever had a near death experience?
Probably. Oh yea, I was in Greece, climbing cliff faces and I almost fell 90 feet.
What about that one time you fell asleep at the wheel?
Mmmm, nah. That wasn't near death - you woke me up.
You're welcome.
Whom do you look up to?
My dad.
Any reason why?
I don't know. I don't like this game.
Do you still watch kid movies or television shows, and if so, which ones?
Uh, duh. I have a whole slew of cartoons and child movies.
Any favorites?
Hercules.
Why? Because he looks like you?
(In a mocking tone, he repeats my last question) No. That'd be more like Kung Fu Panda.
What vegetable do you hate?
Probably the smell of steamed broccoli.
So you like taste, just not the smell?
I don't like the taste either.
Good to know.
If you had one wish, what would you ask for?
It's funny, the first thing that came to mind was (inappropriate).
(after thinking a few seconds) That my mom was still alive.
Can you sum up your life in a word?
Awesome.
What is your eye color?
Hazel.
What was the last movie in you went to in a theater?
Grownups 2.
Do you have a favorite store?
Probably.
Depends on what mood I'm in.
Let's say you just got $100 randomly. Where would you spend it?
Lowe's or Hastings.
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Greece.
Have you changed much since high school?
Yea, I'm fat.
(hardly)
Have you ever slapped someone?
Not in real life.
What does that mean?
It wasn't because I was angry. I was goofing around.
Would you like to slap someone on purpose?
Yes. The guy who wrote "What does the Fox say".
Who is your favorite author?
I don't really have one.
What's the last thing you read?
I'm in the middle of Catching Fire.
Pick a sitcom character whom you relate to:
Rick from Walking Dead.
How so?
Because I am always in charge and I'm awesome.
What is your happiest moment?
When I got baptized, followed closely by when I got married.
I can accept that.
Where do you want to be five years from now?
Five years?! I don't know. Closer to being debt-free.
Amen to that.
Do you have a phobia?
I'm scared of things.
Like?
Anxiety. Being left alone. All sorts of stuff.
I don't like that question.
Do you have a weird quirk?
(laughs). Yeah. The toilet paper has to face the right way.
Good thing we agree on what the right way looks like.
What is your favorite thing about me?
Your legs, followed shortly by your kind and tender heart.
(eyes roll.)
If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you bring?
My wife, a satellite phone, and a book.
What is a great weekend to you?
Cuddling with you.
What sets you apart from everyone else?

1 comment:
Haha yep sounds like someone I know. :)
Post a Comment