25 Reasons Why I love Devin
1. He gives me the courage to be me.
2. I think one of his goals in life is to make me laugh as much as possible.
3. He teaches the high school class at church because he cares about telling them how great our God is.
4. He is kind and uplifting.
5. He has excelled at work and I am so proud of him!
5. He has excelled at work and I am so proud of him!
6. He has overcome one of his greatest fears and is an even stronger Christian man because of it.
7. Through this experience, he has gained a heart for those struggling with cancer and their families.
8. He would do anything on the planet for his nieces.
9. He has brought a level of communication to the Casey family that I never thought possible.
10. He can carry on a conversation with anyone, anywhere, anytime.
11. He's hot!
12. He wears cowboy boots.
13. He puts up with my OCD and paranoia.
14. We never fight about money because he takes time and plan the budget every month.
15. He forces me to be spontaneous sometimes - and I never regret it.
16. He only has positive things to say about my cooking. It helps that he isn't picky!
17. I can tell him anything without fear of judgment. He is truly my best friend.
18. He makes an effort to support my hobbies.
19. He is crafty and handy.
20. He isn't afraid to talk about Jesus with anyone.
21. He has big plans and dreams - some are just downright hilarious (hello from the realist), but most are exciting and fun to think about.
22. His first response is to pray.
23. He never limits friends by a number or an age.
24. He was persistent from the beginning.
25. He can't lie.
Happiest of birthdays to my guy!
No comments:
Post a Comment