Pages

Wednesday, April 17

twenty-five

Oh dear.  I have officially been around for a quarter of a century!
It seems quite impossible to be true.  I don't feel like I can be 25 by any means.
Aren't you suppose to have it all together by 25?

Luckily, I still get carded when I try to by things like sharpies and spray glitter, and often get mistaken as a student rather than the substitute teacher.  So I have that going for me.

I had a wonderful birthday Friday - really and truly, it was one for the books.
There was nothing spectacular about it, but it was all good and perfect.
D spoiled me all week with small gifts each day, and on my actual birthday, he gave me some money to go shopping!  I hadn't gone shopping since we moved to AR so I was stoked.
My parents came up for the weekend, which was the icing on the cake.
Or should I say cookie?  They brought DM cookies and stuck a candle in one for me to blow out.
It's all about the little things, people.
We spent all day Saturday in Little Rock shopping.  Mom and I were in heaven, and while the boys weren't exactly going crazy over the sales, they seemed to complain very little enjoy it.

I was blessed with a pretty great 24th year, and I pray that this coming year will be filled with health and great opportunities to serve.


No comments: