
Thursday morning we got to the hospital at 7am, just like they asked us to. Apparently I wasn't first in line so I didn't go into surgery until 2pm.

This is what I woke up to in recovery. They are two peas in a pod.

Beautiful flowers and a Get Well balloon from my parents and husband were waiting for me when I got home!

So was this pup - She was such a good little nurse!

To make my day brighter, I received a letter in the mail that day from Kelley asking me to be the matron of honor in her wedding! I am so excited!

This woman = Superwoman. She cooked, she cleaned, and she did laundry ON TOP of taking wonderful care of me!

I'm thankful for these two, as well. They helped out in lots of ways, including keeping me entertained!

At one point, we sent the boys out (or maybe they had cabin fever) and watched a chick flick.

And random, but yet not so random, my mom introduced me to Saltine Minis. They are amazing! What's the big deal, you say? I don't really know how, but they are even better than regular saltines, perfect as a snack or in soups and chilis.

Overall, the surgery and recovery have gone well and I'm ready to heal and move on and get back to training!
No comments:
Post a Comment