Pages

Thursday, January 24

13.1 for Jenny Update

As you may have guessed, my half marathon training has been less than ideal, you know, with the whole "gallbladder" surgery thing. It has been two weeks since surgery and I am getting great at walking on the treadmill (5 miles on Tuesday and 3 yesterday). My mom and I are still participating in the race, even though our time goal has changed a bit. I was hoping to get a PR this race, but life happens, and I'm totally okay with that! I'm just thankful for the health God has blessed us with.

We finally figured out a good way to handle the donations for Jenny and Chase! We considered using an online donation site, but I wasn't convinced that it would be the most secure option. Jenny and Chase talked with their bank and set up an account where you can make donations. Once I get the account information, I'll post it. We would love your support in this endeavor! Chase and Jenny have been through so much over the last year, and this is just a small way we can help! Prayers would be wonderful for continued healing on Jenny's behalf, as well as MRI's free of cancer from here on!




1 comment:

Mom said...

We'll get our personal best next year!! Love you!!!