That's it, people. Only four days until the big move.
I can honestly say we are certainly not prepared. Not much is packed, and I'm sure there are still things that need to be cancelled/paid for. Thankfully, Devin got a job while we were in Searcy for a wedding, so we now have some income and a roof over our head. I'm definitely less nervous about this move than before, and we are both excited to get back to a place we love.
I haven't been thinking too much about moving lately. My mind has been preoccupied with worries. Any worry is pointless, I know (Matt 6), but sometimes there can be a constant thought that you just can't get rid of. Details aren't important right now, but if you could keep us in your prayers, that woud be wonderful. God is in control, and that is all that matters.
No comments:
Post a Comment