
Grace has grown into the onesies that Devin and I made her when we found out Avery and Erica were having a baby. Avery and Erica call each other "Woob" (don't ask me) so we thought this would be appropriate.

On Mother's day, we decided to honor Meg and wear purple to church.

On May 15th, I finally made the big cut! 10 inches gone, and I really haven't looked back since. I was ready for something different (and lighter)!

Here is the front of the onesie Devin made for Grace. Her Uncle D loves her, too!

I won't lie. When I first saw this picture, I immediately thought "future cheerleader." She is just unbee-lievably cute!

For Memorial Weekend, we got to fly down to Texas. It was the first time I had been there since the wedding and boy was it mucho needo (sorry about my spanish, I took 3 years of Latin). One of the highlights was watching my little sister, my mini-me, my Bonjo graduate from High school! She has grown up to be an incredible young lady and wonderful friend.

And of course, anytime I can spend with this pup is precious to me!

Devin felt that if he tilted his head down, he would look less bald. You can be the judge on that one.

My parents and their church participated in the Relay for life in Graham and lit a luminaria in memory of Meg. A few days later we found a Relay here and decided to go for it and make a team. We are still raising funds so message me if you are interested in joining the team or donating!

I found out that my wedding was pinterest worthy! How exciting is that?! It is mainly because we had the BEST photographers, but still very much exciting to see it pinned by someone else on pinterest.

Devin was leaving work the other day and a security guard asked him if he wanted Rockies tickets. Of course he said yes since that is really the only way we can go to professional games (for free). Turns out, we got 8 tickets on the club level (no sun!) and two free parking passes. It was such a fun outing, and I'm sure that security has no idea how much he blessed us.

Grace found herself.

There have been (and still are) really bad wildfires going on around the Denver-ish area. This is just a picture of the smokey haze over Downtown as I drove to work one morning. Please keep the families affected by these fires in your prayers and pray for containment of the fires.

Random but one of my childhood friends and first kiss (at age 2, mind you) was spotted on TV at a Rangers game! Pecos has unbelievable artist abilities so his poster definitely stood out.

Devin lovin' on Titus at church last Wednesday. Good thing to know that Devin isn't phased by baby blowouts because the week before this picture, Titus pooped on Devin. It was very comical!

I am totally her BFF. That's what's up.

Devin has been growing his beard out for a movie that Premieres this Friday, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. I'm just ready for the facial hair to be gone so Dev will stop referring to himself as Babe-raham Lincoln. :)

Oh the joy of car troubles. But I can't get too upset about it because my husband is lookin good!

My brother and his baby girl, on his first Father's day. So sweet!

And now some videos for your entertainment...
While trying to find a bookstore before our flight back to Denver, we ran into a detour, which caused problems for Dev. Don't worry, I got his permission to put this video on here. Although if you know him, I doubt you were worried about that. (Later we found out that instead of construction, the police had the area blocked off because a man who had escaped prison climbed into a construction crane on the SMU campus. After the 15 hour stand off, the man slipped as he tried climbing out of the window and fell 150ft.)
When my mom went to visit Grace (and Avery & Erica), I told her I needed something to cheer me up since I had to work on a Saturday. This is the precious little face I got to see! The best part is when she mentions that I am working, Grace's face changes, like she is actually sorry for me that I had to work!
Normally I would never show this side of me to anyone but my family, but it just goes to show that you'll do anything for your niece.
The next two videos I have viewed quite often lately because it is so darn cute. Grace is the smartest baby on earth, for sure. :) I'm not biased at all. But you can at least admit she is the most adorable parrot there ever was!
1 comment:
Love!! You know you can put Grace on here as much as you want!! :)
Post a Comment