Pages

Sunday, April 22

Missing her

Meg has been on my mind even more than usual today.  I miss her so much and everyday I wish she was here.  For me, for Devin, for everyone that she has touched.  We all miss her terribly.  Even though it may not have helped the longing to see and talk to her, I decided to look at all my pictures that I have of Meg.  It made me realize just how short of a time that I had to know her, and yet how truly blessed I was to have those few years.  I feel like I have known her forever.  But that is what was great about her - always outgoing and bubbly, very considerate and welcoming, genuinely concerned about each person in her life.  Mostly, she gave some of the best advice I've ever heard. 
Thank you, Lord, for my time with my mother-in-love.

 





1 comment:

Mom said...

I am so sorry you all have had to go through this. I love you, baby girl!