Pages

Sunday, March 11

iPhone dump

Here are just a few pictures of my life lately, mostly of my favorite person lately, Grace.

This picture cracks me up. She is not a fan of the flash!
Sweet little girl after bath time!
This is what would be called "milk drunk".
On my way to work one morning, I got a lovely flat tire and my sweet husband came to my rescue!

Look at how stinkin' cute she is! I mean baby jeans and a sweater?! Doesn't get cuter than that.
Got this picture of Mikah after a restless nap...she resembles Einstein a bit here.
Oh, the faces of a baby!

We finally got to go celebrate Valentines in Nashville the last weekend in Feb. It was so great to spend time with Ave, Erica, and Grace.

Long hair = not baby friendly
We are best buds.


Uncle D time - I believe he is smitten.
I am loving the bow headband and the presh pants.

To celebrate Texas independence day on March 2nd, I made a Texas-themed dinner. I think it turned out pretty great! It was my first time to make homemade chicken fried steak and gravy.

I think I see some chubbiness coming in....and I LOVE it!
I didn't think it was possibly to love this baby any more... And then she SMILED!

My parents made the journey to visit us here in CO for a few days and brought us some Diane Martin cookies!

We had some yummy breakfast at Cracker Barrel that kept us full all day.
A tiny, perfect little human angel.

While waiting on my dad to find some jeans, Devin got bored and decided to play dress up.

Howdy, cowboy :) Something must've clicked because later that day he wanted to go back and purchase some boots!
My mom and I after church today - she is beautiful!

Life has been full of God's blessings and I'm so thankful.

No comments: