
I found out in the Orlando airport that we were going to Jamaica for our honeymoon! It was amazing!

I took puppy on a walk after we packed my dads trailer with all of my belongings.

We got to see a beautiful Texas sunrise as we headed to Denver on Sunday. My awesome dad followed us in his truck, pulling the trailer. The next day he drove 12 hours back to Graham. A true hero in my book!

I have learned that wool socks keep you warm and sometimes it doesn't matter what they look like.

I cooked homemade chili for dinner on Tuesday... Our very first meal in the apartment. We are still currently eating on the floor.

It snowed like nobody's business on Wednesday. It was wonderful to admire from the comfort of my home and fireplace.

My beautiful wedding day present from my husband and daddy!

I used a plastic bag to get most of the snow off my car. Word to the wise... Plastic isn't really good for staying warm.

I have recently decided that I pretty much need an Erin Condren address book.

We received a free couch and chair! God is truly providing for us by putting generous people in our lives.

The kitchen is too small to actually use my Texas cutting board so I'm using it for decoration.

I am representing as much ad possible people. You better believe if it's Colorado outside, it'll be Texas inside!

See? I wasn't joking.

Devin was enjoying some spaghetti and a warm fire while I was getting my blood drawn by the most awkward home physical man.

Devin's birthday/wedding present from his dad. It. Is. Huge.
Last but not least, tomorrow my precious puppy is turning 7! I can't even believe it. She has been a blessing to me and I truly understand the phrase "man's best friend."

1 comment:
Love!!
Post a Comment