Pages

Thursday, November 17

Tiny Prints!

I have been waiting and waiting and waiting,
and the time has finally come...
to order family Christmas cards!!!

It is SO exciting because this will be mine and Devin's first Christmas as a married couple.  Therefore, this will be our first Christmas card to send out, which makes it uber important to pick the perfect one!


Tiny Prints has an AH-mazing selection this year of many fabulous Christmas Cards  , not mention the special deal they have going right now.  It is a special holiday promo for bloggers interested in receiving 50 FREE holiday cards of your choice!

To participate in the promo, just blog about Tiny Prints adorable selection and then fill out this form.  A Tiny Prints representative will then contact you with further instructions!

Here are just a FEW of my absolute favorites:
(I have no earthly idea how I will pick just one)
 The stripes are fun and I love how it is a tri-fold!


 This isn't exactly what you would picture if I said Christmas card but I LOVE it because this is my favorite color right now!  It is different and sometimes that it just what it takes to make it special.


 The simplicity of this card makes it so beautiful.


Again, love the fact that you can put so many pictures on one card.  Perfect for newlyweds with lots of wedding pictures to share!


 Love the personalized Newlywed Christmas card- so perfect!  Not to mention, this card has our wedding colors on it!
Christmas card from the MR and MRS that can turn into an ornament! 


This might just be the winner.
It is so perfect.  True and classy.


Like I said, this is only a teeny, tiny glimpse at the hundreds of cute and modern holiday cards.  Go check it out!  You will not be disappointed!

No comments: