Pages

Friday, July 22

Pinterest Faves

I recently gave in to the Pinterest temptation and I won't lie, it has been a nice getaway for my head and heart.  Sometimes life can be a lot to handle and to find cute, happy, and/or funny can relieve a lot of stress.  Here are some favorites from this week:


Perfect for the fall and it just looks SO yummy!! 


 
Speaking of Fall, I just love everything about this outfit.  I am so ready for Fall...just not quite sure what to expect of a Colorado Fall.




If my brother and sister-in-law end up having a boy (which is what I am guessing), this is the perfect way to bring a smile to others.

 

No words, really.  Just amazing.  And not the contents, but the organization of it all.  I love it!




Even more organizational love.  This was a closet turned into a desk and reading nook.




Such a cute idea - what a great way to lift up your spouse/children daily. 




A simple idea to spice up an apartment door that you can't do much with otherwise.


Hopefully you will see this at my wedding, except it will say Lauren & Devin.


Be still, my porch swing loving heart.


Great verse, great print.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the door-decoration! I might have to make that my next project. I love pinterest!