You might have noticed that a lot of old posts are popping up again, and that is because I decided to start adding labels to them. Just pretend they are in order.
I have spent the last two days in Searcy,visiting friends and the fiance. I never thought I would be back in Searcy so soon, but I must say, it's kind of nice. It's like a second home...I mean I lived here for five years so that pretty much makes it so. Tonight I will meet up with my parents in Little Rock and we will drive on to Nashville. Because we all live so far away from each other, my family doesn't get to spend much time all together. I am really looking forward to spending a week in Nashville with them. The only thing I would change is to have Devin there, too. Even though it's my family, when we are all together but Devin isn't there with me, it feels like there is a big hole...which I think is how it is suppose to be :)
Meg begins chemotherapy today. If you are praying for her, here are some specifics that you can pray for:
- She needs to gain weight and strength so that she can handle the chemo as best as possible. It is difficult for her to eat because it causes more pain and the food she eats isn't any nurishment to her body unless she takes her enzyme pill.
- Pray that the chemo will work in a way that the Doctors have never seen before. The surgeon told us that there is a very slight chance that the chemo will shrink the tumor...it will probably just keep it from growing. BUT I know that with God, anything is possible and that's why we are praying.
- Pray for Brian, Devin, Dillon, and Shelby for comfort and encouragement through Christ and through the people that God has put in their lives.
- Pray for a miracle. I still believe it can happen and I know that God is more than capable.
No comments:
Post a Comment