Pages

Tuesday, June 21

I am blogging from my brand new laptop for the very first time.
I am excited but frustrated because I just really hate changing technology.
Having to get used to it all and having zero idea how everything works is no fun for me.
Not to mention, I just charged the thing up completely and yet it says it only has an hour and a half of battery.
This laptop was advertised to have 6 hours of battery life.
Awesome.  Another laptop with battery issues.

Okay, I'm done.
I just had to get that all out.

I just spent the last week and a half in Searcy and Nashville, visiting family and friends.
We went swimming and shopping and of course, eating.
I'm now trying to focus my time on checking things off the wedding to do list and finding a job in Colorado.
Apparently Colorado is cutting P.E. out of their schools so my search has been bleak.
I'm not giving up yet though--and I'm praying God will point me in the right direction.

No comments: