I believe.
I believe in a God of miracles.
I believe in a God of healing.
I believe in a God who listens to the prayers of his children.
I believe.
This afternoon while I was at school, I found out that my future mother-in-law has a tumor on her pancreas. This news shook me. I walked outside to the parking lot (thankfully this was during our lunch break) and called my fiance to get the details. Meg hasn't been feeling well for a while now and has lot quite a bit of weight, which isn't good for her small size. At first doctors thought it was something with her liver or gallbladder. Then they discovered that something was blocking her liver so they had a cat scan done, which is how we found out about the tumor on her pancreas. Tomorrow she will have a biopsy done and we will get the results back in 4 days to a week. We are petitioning the Lord that the results will come back with a benign tumor, as opposed to a malignant one.
Please join us in this effort.
"O Lord my God, I cried to You for help, and You healed me."
Psalm 30:2
Please put faith into action and pray for healing for Meg.
"Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; Save me and I will be saved, for You are my praise."
Jeremiah 17:14
I know my God is capable of things we can't even fathom. I know that HE can move mountains and calm seas. Most importantly, I know HE is in control, and that is comforting. In your prayers, please remember the Stewart family as well. For strength, encouragement, peace, and an abundance of love outpoured on them by brothers and sisters all over.
I believe.
Your prayers are so greatly appreciated.
1 comment:
My thoughts and prayers are with Meg, you, Devon, and all the family.
Post a Comment