Pages

Wednesday, June 22

Find a cure!!

Lately, I've really wanted to find a race to run...but not just any race.
It just makes sense to run a half marathon that also benefits a good cause.


So imagine my excitement when I found the American Cancer Society DetermiNation team to run with in the Denver Rock N' Roll series half marathon on October 9.  Couldn't be more perfect!


Because I joined the DetermiNation team, I've committed my time and money to help make cancer a thing of the past.  You might be wondering what this has to do with you...


Well, I'm actually hoping you will join me in this fight.
Your prayers for safety in training and during the race, along with continued prayers for Meg, would mean the world to me.  I have also made a commitment to raise $1,250 for the American Cancer Society and if you feel like making a donation to this cause, I would be so grateful, as well as all of those who are suffering from cancer and their families.


Check out my personal page HERE to see how you can help!
If you have any questions, email me at elliecasey22 {at} gmail {dot} com


Me and Devin after my first Half in Nashville

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have the most amazing fiance in the world. I am so blessed to have you in my life and i am so glad that God has put you in my life. you are a blessing to everyone that you come into contact with and i am sure you are going to impact many more lives in our future together. i thank my God every time i remember you! I love you!