Pages

Thursday, June 23

Catch up: 23rd Birthday

The vase on the left was a birthday present from Meagan and the one on the right was a birthday present to myself.  Paige, from Handiwork, made (like legit made) both of them!! She is so talented and I'm glad that I will have her handiwork (ha...see what I did there?) displayed in my home.


 These stylin' post-it notes and notecards were a birthday present from Mrs. Kelcy Messick, the BFF in Mississippi.  It was so awesome that she was able to visit Searcy the weekend before my birthday - just seeing her was enough of a present for me!


 Who doesn't love packages in the mail from the rents?  I sure do did.  Complete with Mrs. Martin cookies. 


Birthday dinner at Chili's with Devin, Meagan, and Melissa.  Kiss for the camera!


Melissa got me a gift certificate for a 45 minute massage at Holden and Co. - love love love!


On my birthday, it has become a tradition for my friends and I to have a confetti egg war.  I grew up with confetti eggs every Easter but apparently that is only a Texas thing because none of my friends had ever heard of it before.  So after the first time I brought some to school, they insist on a confetti egg war on my birthday...It even shows you how to use them on the box, if you couldn't figure it out on your own...


 Surprised with a present, a cookie cake, and a trashy magazine. 


 I am so blessed with the best fiance, family, and friends a girl could ask for.


 Devin got a picture of Porto Rafti that I had taken while in Greece and made it into a blanket.  Now I can go back to Greece whenever I want!


 While on spring break, I picked out my birthday present from my parents.  Even though I knew exactly what I would be getting, I wanted my present wrapped up so that I had to wait till my birthday to open and use it.  I know most people aren't like that but I just love the anticipation.  So I bought the box, tissue paper, and wrapping paper and laid it right next to the present so my mom would get the hint :)


 LOVE my new purse!!!


Before they all attacked me...

 After the war...pretty successful I would say.

My 23rd birthday was pretty fantabulous, I won't lie.
Here's to the year of graduation, real world, and marriage.

No comments: