Pages

Sunday, May 1

Ding Dong

I just heard the news that Osama Bin Laden is dead!!! It has been nearly ten years since America was attacked... Ten years and the one responsible has finally been caught. A big thank you goes to President Bush, President Obama, and all of our military men and women for their hard work and sacrifice! This is definitely a historical day to remember.

In other news, it is STILL raining here in Arkansas. It is unbelievable how much rain we have had. We have gone through multiple flash flood warnings but no serious floods as of yet, thank goodness. I'm ready for the sun!

I found out last week that I was chosen as Harding's Outstanding Kinesiology Student of the Year. I was surprised - I didn't even know the award existed! I am thrilled and honored.

Only 10 more days left of school. Ever. I won't know what to do when I am not receiving A's every semester. Good grades have defined me till this point so I am nervous as to what the real world has in store for me.

Speaking of the real world, I need jobs. I need a summer job at home and I need a real job anywhere. Let me know if you hear of Elementary PE positions that are open!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: