Pages

Thursday, April 28

I saw the strangest thing when I walked outside this morning.

Up in the sky, there was a big, bright ball of flames. So bright, I could only look at it for a second.

Then I realized...I had forgotten what the sun looked like. Oops.


Okay, in all seriously, it really was strange to leave for school with the sun up and a cloudless sky. It felt like I was running late or something. Supposedly, we will have three days in a row of sunshine, which will be glorious..

The next few days, I will try and soak up as much sun (with SPF 75 on, of course) as possible. However, I must go shopping for a graduation dress. The other day I decided to cash in all of my coins in my glass jar that I have had most of my college career and it had $89 dollars in it!! So I thought it would be fitting to purchase a dress for graduation with that money.
Annnndddd at some point this weekend, I need to spring clean, and probably even start packing.
Wait, what? Packing? Already?! Such a bittersweet feeling!

I hope you and yours have a blessed weekend!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: