Pages

Wednesday, November 3

List

I'm a list maker.
An organizer, if you will.
You should see my planner.
Maybe one day I'll take a picture and post it.

Anyways, the prompt for today's post on the National Blog Post Month website is about a book that you want to read or write or something like that.  I don't read.  I try.  But I just don't have time.  So I just decided to post my current To-Do list and let you in on how I live life.

  • Type three pre-student teaching observations
  • Study for two quizzes
  • Critique video of first lesson taught
  • Plan and prepare for roommate's lingerie shower
  • Run
  • Study for second round of Praxis II tests
  • Laundry
  • there is always something to clean
  • I think there is one more thing...Oh yeah, PLAN A WEDDING :)
Guaranteed, I have left off quite a bit but you can see that I have stuff to do.

No comments: