Pages

Thursday, November 4

my artsy husband-to-be

Devin and I have quite the interesting relationship.  To be honest, he is the last person on earth that I thought I would marry.
Someone who:  hates sports, loves hunting, procrastinates, is incredibly out-going, and has a thinner body type.  He is a creative soul (I mean he wants to be an interior designer for crying out loud - how many straight guys do you know that want to do that?  Especially ones that wear camo!) and mostly lives in a fantasy world.

Sometimes, our differences are challenging.  But sometimes they come in handy for me!

I will upload pictures (maybe) so you will believe me but Devin is quite the crocheter.  So far, he has made me 2 hats, a toboggan, and a scarf.  I don't mean like "oh honey, that is so great" and then NEVER wear it.  He is really good at it and I love all the sweet homemade gifts he has crafted for me.

So even though I will never have a football watching buddy, I will, on the other hand, have my very own accessory maker/fashioner designer.

Not bad, not bad.

1 comment:

Meg said...

oh dev. this post made me laugh. its like the time me and you took the myers briggs test and the lady was like yall are exact opposites, no wonder you are friends. haha. yall are so awesome. i'm glad you found each other :)