This episode and the upcoming holiday has inspired me to have a LC's favorite things: Food edition. Go ahead, judge me.
Limon Lays potato chips
Tangy goodness in my favorite food form: chip. You could tempt me with desserts all day long but you'll get me with chips everytime. Hi, my name is Lauren and I like chips.
Razzles
It's candy and gum! I realize it's not exactly food but Razzles are definitely something that I love. They are from the first century I think but I don't care. I'm a fan of fruity gum.
Pumpkin bread
What is Thanksgiving without some pumpkin bread? Like I said before, I'm not very big on pumpkin pie, but mostly every other pumpkin flavored something I love.
Olive Garden's Salad and breadsticks
Even though the breadsticks are 150 calories EACH and the salad has so much dressing that there is little nutritional value, I will forever love me some OG salad and breadsticks.
My homemade chili
(borrowed picture)
I made chili the other night for Devin and I for the first time ever. I didn't use a recipe. Just kind of put things in it that I thought would be good. Devin told me multiple times that he loved it so that made me feel good :) And not to brag, but it was pretty tasty.
Blogger is being difficult so my list of favorite foods will stop there. Hope you have had a wonderful Monday!
Olive Garden's Salad and breadsticks
Even though the breadsticks are 150 calories EACH and the salad has so much dressing that there is little nutritional value, I will forever love me some OG salad and breadsticks.
My homemade chili
(borrowed picture)
I made chili the other night for Devin and I for the first time ever. I didn't use a recipe. Just kind of put things in it that I thought would be good. Devin told me multiple times that he loved it so that made me feel good :) And not to brag, but it was pretty tasty.
Blogger is being difficult so my list of favorite foods will stop there. Hope you have had a wonderful Monday!





1 comment:
I'd have to agree with the pumpkin bread. I made two loafs the other day and they were GONE within 48 hours...I just can't help myself!
Post a Comment