My freshman year of college I rebelled and got my nose pierced. Luckily when I went home for the first time and surprised my parents with it, they didn't care because they were more upset about my $300 phone bill. You win some, you lose some.
I won't lie...the place we went to to get the piercing was JANKY. It was in an apartment building somewhere in Little Rock. Thank goodness we survived.
Getting a little nervous...
Getting a LOT nervous...
Putting the needle catcher in place. You can see the needle in her left hand.
Needle thru the nose...It actually didn't hurt much at all.
This was the most difficult part--putting the nose ring in while taking the needle out.
Showing me how to take care of it
Showing off our new piercings!
It was a great experience and I'm glad I did it but I only had the piercing for about 4 months. When I had shoulder surgery, I had to take all piercings out, and since it was so hard to get the nose ring back in once it is out, I decided just to keep it out. I don't have any scars or even a tiny hole from it. It completely healed and you would never know that I had it pierced unless I told you.
No comments:
Post a Comment