This post is dedicated to the special women that have impacted my life in many, many ways. I am so blessed by their examples and by their kindness and love. I know that I have big shoes to fill someday, Lord willing.
My great-grandmother and I, posing for the church directory cover
Mimi and I...it appears that I have a problem in this picture, but I promise, it was just bad timing.
Granny and I at my High School graduation
Me and moms (love the hair, mom)
The four M's - Mom, Mikah, Me, and Mimi
Little Me, practicing to be a mommy (I was never the most lady-like child)





1 comment:
You are going to be a wonderful mom!....when that time comes! :) I always loved watching you play with your baby dolls--you took one everywhere you went...always!!
But, seriously, could you not have found a better pic of the 2 of us together??? Gee, that must have been in the '90s!! lol
Post a Comment