intersession = 6 hours of class,every day, for 10 days.
One class is from 8 - 12:15 and the other is 1 - 2:15.
Homework will exist but I don't think it will be toooo bad.
It is 6:49 and I have been sitting in the same spot, watching tv for over 2 hours.
If you know me, you know that this never happens.
I mean, it is difficult for me to watch a movie without reading a magazine or something.
I am living a pathetic existence.
I hope all is well and I want to leave you with a passage that is dear to me...
"How long, O LORD? Will you forget me forever?
How long will you hide your face from me?
How long must I wrestle with my thoughts
and every day have sorrow in my heart?
How long will my enemy triumph over me?
Look on me and answer, O LORD my God.
Give light to my eyes, or I will sleep in death;
my enemy will say, "I have overcome him,"
and my foes will rejoice when I fall.
But I trust in your unfailing love;
my heart rejoices in your salvation.
I will sing to the LORD,
for He has been good to me.
Psalm 13
2 comments:
oh gosh you are in a pitiful state. i will be there soon to save you!!!
You can do it!!! Use this time to rest, work out or just have some quiet time. Only 8 more days of class!! I love you!!!
Post a Comment