I need help.
I love having long hair. LOVE it. However, I have no idea how to be creative with it. Every day, straight. I have thought about keeping it long, but layering it or even just getting the ends razored. However, everytime in the past that I have layered my hair, it has turned out a disaster.
And then there is chopping it off.
Which has always been a favorite of mine. This picture was taken my sophomore year and I really like this length. But I know I don't have the guts to cut it this short right now. And I really don't want to yet...I will eventually because I really would like to do locks for love.
So.
I need ideas people. Anything. Everything.
1 comment:
Buzz cut!! You'll def have enough for locks of love if you do it that way! Plus you can surprise Devin with it
Post a Comment