Pages

Sunday, May 2

Love is in the air

KELCY AND DREW ARE ENGAGED!!
I am so excited for these two.  They are a very special couple and I feel priviledged to know both of them.  I pray that God blesses their marriage and all of their future endeavors!

Saturday, May 1, Devin and I celebrated one year together!  Unofficially, it has been longer than that but we like to count from the day he asked me to be his girlfriend - in the airport when I saw him for the first time since he left for Greece (I blogged about it HERE).  It has been an incredible year and I have learned so much about myself, him, and Christ along the way.  Devin is a great example to me and I am thankful for his leadership. 
Please keep my friend Danielle in your prayers.  She unexpectedly lost her mom on Friday.  I cannot imagine the pain and hurt she is going through, but I do know that she is a strong girl and is loved and supported by many people.  So again, your prayers are much appreciated on her and her family's behalf.

It's Finals week! Ahhhhhh!!

Exciting news - We have an apartment for the fall!!!  This has helped lower Kelcy and I's stress level WAY down.  And perfect timing too.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I love the page set up!! Love you!!!