My puppy Mikah
Yes, this was for her first birthday.
the sweetest puppy. ever.
Halloween outfits (check out my hanging bed in the background that my dad built for me!)
Some will judge me because of these pictures. But frankly, I don't care. She is the most loyal friend I have ever had.



4 comments:
what cute pictures!!!
Devin
Okay...I'm not ignoring you...I promise! I called my mom and she said she would keep her ears open for what you are looking for. I do have a two friends, Paula Butterfield and Amy Baker that are there and have kids....I passed on your info to them in a e-mail so if they need something they could give you a call....Amy is the RA in one of the girls dorms and Paula is a christian counselor there in town....I'll let you know what I hear!!
I love your dog pics!! We love our Daisy...she sleeps with me every night!!
Thank you so so so much! I really appreciate it, Jenn! and I'm sure Daisy and Mikah would be great friends! lol
AW just presh! You two are quite a pair. Love you!
Post a Comment