so i'm terrible at blogging.
whats new?
The past two months have been filled with spring sing practices, spring sing performances, turning TWENTY ONE (really? seriously?), and catching up with school work. As summer gets closer and closer, I am constantly surrounded by talk of internships and post graduation plans. Am I really this old? Old enough to be talking about what I am going to do after I graduate? Ew.
I still have 2 years...I refuse to go there yet.
I just have to remind myself that I have been extremely blessed for the last 3 years at Harding (and in Greece) and I wouldn't change it for anything. The picture I posted is of my friends and I after spring sing...I'm a shark! Can you see me?
1 comment:
You think you are having a hard time with your age???? Try being your mom!!! lol "I know the plans I have for you, says the Lord" I love you!!
Post a Comment