Pages

Thursday, March 5

SC or BUST

so far, the first semester of my senior year has been pretty exciting! Filled with ups and downs, I feel like I have learned a lot about myself and have grown in the past few months. my time has been split between classes, lab, multiple spring sing practices, early and late workouts, precious time with friends, and communication via internet with a special boy. Valentines Weekend I got to visit Avery and Erica in Nashville with my parents and it was just awesome! I miss my family who is usually so far away and I'm glad we had the weekend to catch up. Lately, my thoughts have been consumed with potential summer plans. I have the usual options...but part of me wants to do something different, something exciting, something on my own. But then there is always that "fear of failure" thing.

On to exciting news....ONE DAY TIL SPRING BREAK!!
Myself and 7 of my friends are going home with Lacey to South Carolina for the week. I'm pumped for many reasons... (a. I have never been to the East coast (b. Lacey has a sand vball court (c. we are going on a ghost tour on Friday the 13th (d. a whole week away from school, searcy, and most importantly Arkansas (e. my friends are awesome and I know we will have tons of fun!

I hope everyone is having a Marvelous March and counting their blessings!! love to all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

March has been good hasn't it? I love you!!!