Pages

Saturday, May 9

my boyfriend is back!

After 118 long days, my boyfriend Devin is FINALLY back in the states!!! He went to HUG, Harding University in Greece, this semester and now he is HOME!!! :) I am so glad that he had the opportunity to go and now we both have this amazing experience in common. He flew into Memphis on Friday May 1st and I was lucky enough to be the first person he saw in the states! I loved getting to spend the past few days with him and I'm so blessed to have him in my life!

this was my countdown to Devin's return...
His plane had a one hour delay and I was a bit sad...
but it was definitely worth the wait to see his smiling face :)
One morning, he took me to a bridge in a small town near Searcy and we tried to take jumping pictures with the timer on my camera...
jumping for joy :)

I hope everyone is having a marvelous summer so far... love to all

2 comments:

Devin Stewart said...

there is not a luckier guy than i am to have a girl like you in my life. i thank my God everytime i think of you!!! thank you for being a great girlfriend!!!

Kari said...

I happened to come across your blog by looking for a Wild at Heart quote for a friends wedding (I googled it). I really enjoyed reading and I'm very impressed by you. :)