19. I made my first B in High school Junior English...it was devastating .
20. I love hearing proposal stories! I think it is a guy's chance to be romantic and creative (because lets face it, most aren't on a day to day basis).
21. Instead of a "sweet tooth," I have a major "salt tooth". I could go for months without anything sweet.
22. I can't stand making my bed. There is absolutely no point to it.
23. I get frustrated easily. little patience. quite stubborn. pretty competitive = not a good combo
24. Sometimes I think money just evaporates into thin air. I just dont like it.
25. Talking about feelings and opening up to people is not a favorite of mine. I guess you could say its like pulling teeth.
So the weather has been so incredible the last few days!! Highs in the 60s, sun shining and warming my face...just great! Meag, Alana, and I went to Little Rock to have lunch with Kayleigh and her parents yesterday. Because it was so pretty, we decided to go downtown and walk by the river. There were so many people out and having fun, it was like winter hibernation was over. As much as I would love to believe that it won't get cold again, I know better. So for now, Carpe Diem!!!
2 comments:
#22 Yeah, I know.
#23 Yeah, I know. lol
I remember babysitting you at 910 Plum. Are you talking about the front porch swing? I do remember jumping with you on the trampoline and I remember changing your diapers. ha! I can't believe that you are all grown up now! How cool about you dancing to Thriller in Spring Sing. I wish that we could make it! It looks Harding has changed soooo much! I loved your list!
Post a Comment