Pages

Thursday, January 29

because everyone else is doing it...

here are 25 interesting facts about myself.
maybe you already know them.
maybe you don't.
here ya go.


1. I have been stung five times by scorpions...one was in my shoe for 30 minutes before it decided to sting me.

2. In first grade, I was threatened with a knife by my bus driver.

3. I cry when I look at pictures from my Greece trip because I miss it so much.

4. If I could play volleyball every day for the rest of my life, I would.

5. I'm fully convinced that Texas IS the best state.

6. I went to 12 countries in 3 months...7 of those in 2 weeks.

7. I love wearing heels and getting dressed up, but I also love the fact that my future "work" clothes will be nike shorts, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes.

8. I am one of those annoying pet owners that treat their dog like its a human..but if you met Mikah, you would too.

9. I have a ridiculous fear of sticky things...syrup, spilled coke, honey, wet candy, etc.

10. I really want to see the half-time show of a Grambling football game and run a marathon before I die.

11. I LOVE love LOVE swings. There is no where else I'd rather be than 910 plum on MY swing.

12. I have a type A personality...the fear of failure usually dictates many decisions I make.

13. If there was one thing I could ask God to change about creation, it would be to put a button on the back of our necks that would control the length of our hair...like having short hair one day, and long the next.

14. I have a boyfriend. He is a million miles away from me. But he's a keeper :)

15. I have loose joints and ligaments...therefore, I can pop out/partially dislocate many bones. Just call me Gumby, sort of.

16. I am a miracle!! But seriously, I am. My mom almost had a miscarriage. AND I was almost named Leighton, which would have been much cooler than the most common name in the world (Lauren)...no hard feelings mom.

17. Speaking of birth, this year my birthday will be on Easter for the third time in my life!!!

okay so I'll post the rest when I think of them... (is that sad that I can't even think of 25 interesting things about myself?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We can run a marathon together since that's one of mine too!! oh and I completely agree with the hair length thing!

Anonymous said...

So a couple of things come to mind after reading this.....number 1, you never told me that you decided to become exclusive with boy, thought you were waiting cause it wouldn't be smart while he is so far away. I guess he officially gets to see the protective, big brother in me now. Cause I know that no one is and ever will be good enough for my little sister, but I am willing to consider guys who may be semi-satisfactory. We'll see what happens there. Second, never heard about this knife and busdriver story. Third, definitely was never told that you were almost a miscarriage. That's crazy, I don't know who I would have pestered and had so much fun messing with if you weren't around. Love ya!

Megs said...

ok so i love you. you did so good on your list! i am so proud.

Anonymous said...

#2 He really just was holding a knife he found while being ugly to you--at six, I know it was scary.
#8 Duh
#11 Sorry
#14 So he's not a "friend" any more?
#16 You are a miracle, answered prayer, and a blessing

I love you!!

Anonymous said...

i like number 14!!! i didnt know about the miscarrage one!!! that is something that i am very thankful for!!! -devin