Pages

Saturday, February 7

climb every mountain.

today, I climbed a mountain. Pinnacle Mountain that is. This is the view from the top.
"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end." Ecc. 3:11
We made it to the top!!! It was super, super windy but it felt GREAT!
The Group: Timothy, Tommy, Austin, Me, Kelcy, Brittney, and Tess
Good deed of the day: Help someone get their car out of the mud.
Usually, I really can't stand climbing mountains. I'm not sure why...I would just rather get my exercise by running straight without having to fear for my life by falling off of the mountain or slipping on a rock or encountering a snake. However, today was great! It was beautiful weather, just perfect. Great friends and conversation. I hope everyone has a wonderful night and a blessed day tomorrow :)

love, me

1 comment:

Megs said...

that pic at the bottom is absolutely precious. and the heart tree in the background. almost brought a little tear to my eye.