Pages

Sunday, January 25

This is a post

So if you can't tell by the lack of blogging, school is in full swing! After dropping 2 unnecessary classes and adding another one, my schedule is:
MWF: 8-Chemistry, 9-chapel, 10-Gospel of John, 1-sports skills (this class is every day..woohoo!). TR:9-chapel, 10-Leisure sports (aka Hunting and fishing), 12-coaching softball and volleyball, 1-sports skills, 2-5 chemistry lab (EW-thank goodness its just once a week). Club activities began the first Monday back at school and spring sing practices are at least once a week! I tried out for the fast dance, which is Thriller by Michael Jackson, and I made it! I'm so excited! Everyone should come to HU Easter weekend and see spring sing (and celebrate my 21st birthday...on EASTER!!!) I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm ready for summer. Normally, I abhor temperatures above 75 but I'm so tired of below 30 degree weather! To be able to walk to class without 8 layers and gloves will be glorious. Well, its time for DOWNTOWN.
Rachel got married!! It was a beautiful wedding!
We had a Greece reunion on the year anniversary of the day we left for Greece. This is Dimy and Captain...my Greek Parents. I love and miss them!
This is what you have to look like if you want to go run outside these days..

Ashton, Kayleigh, and I at PF Changs! (check out the long hair...well, its getting there)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yea, for a post!! Just be glad you are blessed enough to have the capabilities to be busy. You are awesome!!