Pages

Monday, September 22

..stars..

"Lift your eyes and look to the heavens; Who created all these?
He who brings out the starry host one by one,
and calls them each by name.
Because of his great power and mighty strength,
not one of them is missing."
Isaiah 40:26
**Greece Memory: On our last night in Greece, I went out by the pool just to get away from the busyness of packing and saying bye, and to soak up my surroundings one final time. It was a beautifully clear and quiet night so I lounged back in the chair and star gazed. I had my Bible and just sort of flipped through and stopped on a page. Well I opened up to this verse. God is pretty incredible, isn't He?**
Here are just a few pictures of Harding.
Entering the Front lawn
The Heritage
The Bell Tower...if you walk under it by yourself, you will never get married. I don't believe in those silly superstitions...but just in case, I walk around.
The Admin.
More of the front lawn and a traditional Harding swing (if you swing 3 times with a boy, you WILL marry him.)
Now here are some pictures from the weekend in Paducah!
We have to represent TEXAS everywhere we go!
Cheesy Gazebo pic.
So the power went out in KY on Sunday morning due to crazy wind from the hurricane. We decided (Meg's parents, her aunt Debbie, me and Meag) to go to Walmart to buy some groceries. Well right as we are about to check out, all the workers start freaking out, yelling at everyone to leave the store. We just figured it was something to do with the storm so we still tried to check out. Just as Meag's dad reached for his wallet, this one lady started screaming at us to leave and we finally asked why. She was like, "There is a gas leak and everyone has to get out NOW." We basically dropped everything and sprinted for the door. After two more attempts to find groceries, Super Valu pulled thru for us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've missed reading your blogs! I know you are busy, but they are soooo very enjoyable. You are such a talented photographer!!! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I want a copy of the "cheesy gazebo" picture!!! seriosly!