Fives Times August Concert
This is Fives Times August.
Yep, its just one guy named Brad.
But it was still awesome!
Alana's birthday is Sept. 28 but practically our whole suite is going to be out of town so we decided to surprise her with a time machine and an early birthday!
We went to Little Rock so she could get the tattoo she has been patiently waiting to get. It didn't exactly tickle..(ps. this is the same place where I got my first tattoo.)
We were there for moral support since we know what its like.
The finished product! Joy in Greek (Χαρα) and a dove.

Last night, ΔΓΡ had our annual "When I grow up" mixer. This year, I decided that when I grow up, I want to be a flower child!
Me with Batman (Katy) and Captain Planet (Haley)
Even Dr. Burks (HU's President) came to the mixer!! This is Brice, one of our amazing Beaux!
I hope everyone is lovely...peace out.
2 comments:
I wonder where you got your costume????...lol You are toooo cute!!
The Flower Child Pic is great!
I was looking at all of the pics of Harding and the Heritage looks TOTALLY different!. Wow! BTW, I never walked under the bell tower either, and Troy and I sat in the same swing many times! :)
Post a Comment