Pages

Friday, September 12

PAH-DOO-CAH

In a few minutes, I will be going to Kentucky for the first time (at least I think its my first time). Meagan is from Paducah and has been wanting to take Kelcy and I there to show us around. Well, with pledging stuff and club functions, this is pretty much the only weekend we had available to go!! Needless to say, I'm stoked! I am currently on Delta Gamma Rho C Team softball and it is way fun! I have only played A team club sports before so it is nice to get to play and have fun without the competitive aspect (plus I dont really like softball so its fun to goof around.) We won our first game but lost the second so if we lose one more time, we are done. Then its on to FLAG FOOTBALL!!! :)
Anywho, here are some recent pictures...
Alana and I at On the Border in Little Rock
Kelcy and I on our first themed run (check out my shorts) ha
Erica Joy Seawel married Daniel Wade and it was beautiful! I love them both!
This is Erica and her daddy.

so sweet :)
First home football game - We won 37 to 27.
God bless! I hope that you took advantage of today and encouraged as many people as possible!! "Blessed be the name of the Lord!"

2 comments:

Shana said...

Looks like you are having lots of fun! I always had a blast when I got to go visit my friends hometowns. One time they all came to PK with me and we had a blast! Enjoy these times with your friends! You are make friends for a lifetime! Thank goodness for blogs and Facebook so we can all still keep in touch when we can't go visit each other. Give Harding a big hug for us!

Jenn said...

Oh fun fun fun!! My roommate and very best friend from HU was from Paducah, too!! Small world, eh? Hope that mixers and softball are going great...what fun memories that you are making!!