Pages

Monday, August 18

Goodbye G-town!

Summer has been great, but it is finally time to head back to the place I now call home. Graham will always be special to me so this is my lil tribute. Enjoy.








3 comments:

Megs said...

Those pictures are frickin awesome!! I like want to make a big print of them and hang them up! Reunion in 4 days!!!

Shana said...

You must have an awesome camera or just really great photography skills! I always got pretty excited when it was time to head back to Searcy to meet up with everyone. I know you have met some incredible people there. Maybe we can visit you sometime this year...I would love to see all of changes at Harding! Keep your blog updated so I can keep up with you. Oh..and take some HArding pics for me!

Anonymous said...

Love it!! You really should think about photography as a sideline for $$$$!! You're good!!! I love you!!