Pages

Wednesday, June 18

Summer BrEaK

This post is basically just stating the obvious.
Its summer so I'm staying busy doing nothing (besides working, which I LOVE).
I might sporadically blog throughout the summer but I wouldn't count on it!
I hope everyone has a fabulous summer, filled with joy and blessings!

I'll leave you with the lyrics of one of my favorite songs:

This is the season for a new anointing.
This is the season for a fresh outpouring.
Let the sons and daughters of the king of glory now arise and shine!
Let the sons and daughters of the king of glory now arise and shine!
As we declare:
This is the day, this is day, this is the day that the LORD has made!
I will rejoice, I will rejoice, I will rejoice and be glad in it!
This is the day that the LORD has made!

1 comment:

Shana said...

Oh my word! I am just now catching up on your posts and I love all of the pictures! Those are priceless! One of my friends was telling me about how you can print out your blog posts. You should do that with all of these great memories! I told my Sunday school class (kiddos) about your trip and we were studying many of the things that you got to see. They were going to try to find you that day at church to ask you some questions. They thought that was so neat! I was showing the map of the Sea of Galilee,Dead Sea, and several of the surrounding towns and one of the girls asked. "Where is Possum Kingdom on that map?" I tried so hard not to laugh.