As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people...
Do you see the face in the rock?
The Garden Tomb People from many nations were here to see the tomb. Groups would have devotionals and sing songs in various languages. I got chills when a group started singing "Because He Lives" in a different language. This pretty much says it all empty tomb.
We learned that the significance is not that maybe this was the place where Jesus was temporarily buried, but that his body is not here. Or in any other tomb. Praise God! Overlooking Jerusalem
Silly Nate! They have DP in Jerusalem Downtown Jerusalem Sooo many people were out because the next day was Shabbat. This is just a small group of HUGgers enjoying the culture of Israel!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love looking at all of your pictures over and over and over again!!!
Enjoyed your pictures! Thanks for putting them up! Loved re-living the memories-- and that's just what they are..a fabulous dream I can't quite grasp. I just put most of my pics in albums so I look at your smiling face all the time!
2 comments:
I love looking at all of your pictures over and over and over again!!!
Enjoyed your pictures! Thanks for putting them up! Loved re-living the memories-- and that's just what they are..a fabulous dream I can't quite grasp. I just put most of my pics in albums so I look at your smiling face all the time!
Miss ya, love ya!
Post a Comment