Pages

Wednesday, April 9

Wonderful Words Wednesday

So I forgot to post yesterday for 10 things Tuesday so I'm making up for it today! Lets see here...

1. I just finished one of the longest finals I've ever taken AND
2. I only have one final left!!!
3. I got mail today, including my birthday package from the rents - thanks SO much!!! :)
4. I took a biology quiz last night, and for the first time, I enjoyed it because (a) I remembered everything after reading it and (b) I made a good grade...
5. This gives me much hope for the future...I still have 20 something to go.
6. Weather in Greece is absolutely amazing this time of year.
7. Although the timed run was hard, the scenery was just breath taking. The first mile is through many small streets, passing houses and fig trees and olive trees and tons of other trees. The second mile was along the board walk of the beach - with the blue sea, huge mountains, and setting sun all in view. The third mile was back through the streets.
8. I still have a week in this beloved place. I'm going to miss it all so much...the people, the staff, the culture, the love, the worship, the relationships...
9. I'm going home in 22 days!!! haha I'm sure you are confused after the previous one, but I am so stoked about going home. I can't even begin to explain my emotions. A strong half of me IS sad to leave but the other half is just as strong! I'll see my family and my friends very soon (and of course, my precious puppy).
10. Saturday, I will turn the big 2-0. I'm so thankful for ALL of my blessings in the past 20 years! I can't thank and praise God enough for all He has done for me!

Its crunch time people. Greek final is tomorrow - AH!! Friday morning we'll leave for the cruise and we'll get back monday morning. Tuesday we'll ship our luggage home and Friday (the 18th) we'll set out for free travel. In

Fly from Athens to Amsterdam - Amsterdam to Berlin - Berlin to Munich - Munich to Salzburg - Salzburg to Venice - Venice to Rome - Rome to Bern - Bern to Interlaken - Interlaken to Barcelona - Barcelona to Paris - Paris to Dublin - Dublin to Cork - Cork to Dublin - Dublin to Amsterdam - Amsterdam to DFW!!!!!! (all in 2 weeks, my friends).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm ready for you to come home! I love you!

Shana said...

Looks like you have a busy few weeks! I meant to tell you on the last post that I love the flowers! Looks like you have a green thumb!

I was so wrong about the tattoo. I just knew that you were the one with the piercings!Love the color and the saying!

Happy early birthday! I can't believe that you will be 20! Wow! You are all grown up! It seems like you were just singing in my wedding!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're doing all that free traveling and are not going over to London!!! It's the best! Dah well, I know you're mainly lookin forward to Paris. Well we can't wait til you get back!! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Why aren't you going to London?

Anonymous said...

Its really expensive and not worth it...plus we are going to 8 million other places.