Pages

Thursday, April 10

I'm CRUISIN'

I'm headed for the Cruise at 7am and I'm so excited!!!!
1. School is over (besides biology but thats later)
2. I get to relax with my great group of 42 friends as a last hoorah on the Aegean Sea
3. I'm going to Ephesus = Turkey = Asia...thats 3 continents and 4 ancient world wonders in one semester.
4. This trip isn't a "onsite classroom," meaning I dont have to take notes unless I want to.
5. On Saturday, we have the whole day to ourselves in Rhodes...who could ask for a better birthday?

Have I mentioned that I'm rediculously blessed and totally don't deserved it?

"Our God is an awesome God. He reigns from Heaven above with wisdom and power and love. Our GOD is an AWESOME God."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Schools out, schools out! Let's all shout that schools out" lol I am so glad you are finished! How do the grades look? What does Rhodes have to do? Where exactly is it? Have a great time! Call tonight please!

Anonymous said...

How bout you call me for once?!?!?

Anonymous said...

can't wait to cruise! AND you'll be 20!!

you're so awesome, I'm so glad we're in this together! I love you a buttload!! LJ

Shana said...

Happy 20th Birthday Lauren! I hope that you had a wonderful day and that you guys got to celebrate big time. I don't know of a much better way to celebrate than being at HUG!