This whole thing had weeds everywhere. We took them out, then planted amazing tree plant things.
the flower bed I planted! Our service day group, represent! thats my arm, thats the needle.
see, its just white ink...you can't even see it in this picture! So don't worry, I'm still the same ole me, just with daily reminders of the love my God has for me and the trust I'm expected to give Him.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am impressed at your gardening skills but just what is a "tree plant thing?" lol
At least your arm doesn't look like the other one in the picture..."love" in white ink is much better!!
2 comments:
I am impressed at your gardening skills but just what is a "tree plant thing?" lol
At least your arm doesn't look like the other one in the picture..."love" in white ink is much better!!
I love you! Study hard!
Isn't this one lower on the wrist than the other one?
Post a Comment