Pages

Wednesday, April 2

on my mind...

"Be still and know that I am God." psalm 46:10

He will quiet you with his love Zephaniah 3:17

I waited patiently for the Lord; he turned to me and heard my cry psalm 40:1

But if from there you seek the Lord your God, you will find him if you look for him with all your heart and with all your soul deuteronomy 4:29

Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart jeremiah 29:12-13

And can it be, that I should gain an interest in my Savior's blood? Died he for me, who caused his pain, to me he showed his perfect love. Amazing love, how can it be? That you, My God, would die for me? one of my favorite songs

2 comments:

Shana said...

That is so funny what you did to Ashton! I got an April Fools prank played on me also.

I love your last comment! That is my favorite song, too!

Anonymous said...

You are so precious to me! I love you!