small white tattoo
on my right wrist
same spot as my other tattoo
(the one on my left wrist)
says love in greek
αγαπω
why I got it: This will be an amazing way to remember an even more amazing semester. I chose αγαπω because as I said up there, it means love. The really cool part is that the first letter is alpha and the last letter of the word is omega. We have heard God described as the alpha and the omega AND we have read in scripture that God IS LOVE. If you put 2 and 2 together, the word αγαπω is quite special.
4 comments:
Okay, I can deal with that! You are such a clever woman!!
Man, you so make me being the favorite so much easier. Haha!!
Oh, a white tattoo...now we need a picture please! I had forgotten about your other one until now, too. The Alpha and Omega+ love is so neat. I'm a pain chicken or I would have that, too!!he he he
Oh man! I was so wrong! I thought for sure you were the one with the piercings. Cool idea, though! Love the color and the saying! You go, girl!
Post a Comment