Pages

Sunday, April 6

Day of Rebellions

Today, out of our HUG group:
6 bungy jumped
2 got piercings
2 got tattoo

Which category do you think I am in?

The morning started off with a lovely brunch, thanks to HUG faculty. Eggs and bacon and pancakes...another breakfast that made me feel at home. We left for Athens and arrived around 1 in Monasteraki square (I had to say goodbye to the metro). We walked around, purchasing last minute souveniors, enjoying the business of the plaka and soaking up every last greek interaction. We went to Sabbas for gyros (we ate here the first day) and they were amazing! That is one meal I'll definitely miss in the US. More shopping and walking followed, running into other HUGgers along the way. We spent sometime at Starbucks, as usual, then went to our last worship with the church in downtown Athens. I guess I can't really say much else b/c it will give away the answer to my question!!! So guess!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Alana's mom. Is she one of the piercings? You kids!?!? Encourage her to blog!

Anonymous said...

I'm thinkin that you were actually one of the ones to bungy jump. I hope that's it anyway.

Shana said...

Hmmm...you either bungy jumped or got a piercing I bet. I can't imagine you with a tattoo. Sounds like you guys are having a blast!

Anonymous said...

It better be the bungy jump...seeing how the other 2 are already done...

Anonymous said...

Okay, I just read Ashon's blog and she didn't say you bungied. So did she leave you name out on purpose, I hope?????

Anonymous said...

My guess is a small cross tattoo, but I can't decide where....am I close? The suspense is killing me. Love, Xan

Anonymous said...

if i know her like i think i do. mrs casey you're gonna be mad. she got a tattoo on her abs. (white tiger would be cool) probably not bungee jumping (it might hurt her knees)

Anonymous said...

AHHHHH! Lauren just show us a picture!