So this weekend was exactly what I needed!!! The island we went to was beautiful!!! and QUIET!!!! We had so much fun, going to the beach, walking around town, and being apart of the greek town life! We took a 5 hr bus there (we arrived at the bus station with only 3 minutes to spare because we had gotten lost for an hour in Athens - it wasn't our fault, the map was wrong), then hopped on the ferry for an hour to get to Zakynthos. Friday we walked around, exploring and taking in the sites. We stayed in a four star hotel with an amazing balcony view on the town and the blue water in the distance. Saturday we spent most of the day at the beach - we were the only ones there! That night we ate dinner and desert and watch some movies....basically chilled. Then we headed back this morning around 11. This is a short description and I'm sorry, but we are leaving for northern Greece in 8 hours...but I'll be back Thursday!
I miss all of you and I hope everyone is in good health! LOVE TO ALL!
3 comments:
I'm so glad you had a restful weekend! Have a great time the rest of the week...do you still have dramamine??? lol Let me know when you get back.
I am definitely jealous! It sounds wonderful. I talked about you today in Journeyland. We are beginning a unit on how we got the Bible and we talked about the New Testament being written in Greek, and of course I had to mention my niece in Greece. I also wanted to tell you about Jerrye Milam so you can pray for her and Zohn and the family. Jerrye had a stroke and the doctors have suggested prayer. There were finally some good signs today...and it seemed to happen during church service after we had special prayer for her....awesome...and it was very emotional..Pray!Xan
Oh it all sounds so wonderful! I'm so glad that you are having such a great time!
Post a Comment