Pages

Thursday, March 6

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCK!

haha! I'm back to the Artemis (obviously)! I'm a little excited because we spent ALL day driving back (8am - 9pm). I'm definitely worn out...we went to Delphi, Kalambaka, Philippi, Neapolis, Pella, and a billion small towns that we drove thru. It was a fun trip but I have to be honest, not my favorite. I'm still trying to figure out why...maybe the crazy tour guide, maybe b/c it seemed like we didn't do much, maybe because Captain and DiMy weren't there...I don't know. Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely glad I went!!! I know it was a trip I'll never forget!

Strikes seem to be popular here...
back in feb., the transportation here went on strike (bus, metro, etc)
monday, the museum workers at Delphi were on strike so we didn't get to see that.
AND today we found on the electricity people are now on strike and the power goes out for a few hours every day! So...tomorrow will be interesting!

"The Lord your God is with you,
he is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
He will quiet you with his love,
he will rejoice over you with singing."
Zeph. 3:17

3 comments:

Shana said...

Hi Lauren!

I hope that you have electricity tomorrow! :)

It is snowing like crazy here. I will post pics of Easton's snowman soon. It is so weird...it wasn't even supposed to do that much and it has been snowing ALL day! People were freaking out...you know how we Texans are trying to drive in this stuff. :)

Anonymous said...

I love how you are taking everything in stride...not the Lauren I used to know!!! I know you are glad to get off of the bus and back "home". Get some rest and don't worry about the internet...except maybe for biology!! I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

so what's cool is that verse you put up was one of the ones I really liked when I was looking through your verses and I wrote it down in my journal too. awesome. anyways, keep up the amazing blogging LC.